Friday, December 2, 2011

What I do Over Winter Break

Author's note: How much fun I had over winter break. With family and friends.Also this is for writing circles

Over the cold winter break I really just hang out with my friends and family. With my friends I play outside and make hot chocolate. With my family we set up the Christmas tree and decorate the tree. Also we rap presents for our cousins.
On Christmas we go to are family Christmas parties, my dad’s side and my mom’s side.  For my mom’s side of the family we go to a family golf cores and we just hang around wait for Santa and talk to family. We also do this thing called white Elephant, it is very fun if you don’t know what it is here is a description, we have just random presents raps but no names you have a raffle ticket and if your number is called you pick a present, but you get to exchange the present three times.
But with friends I go sledding and have snow-ball wars. Hot coco, and just watching movies at midnight.

                        By:Danielle B

No comments:

Post a Comment