Thursday, January 5, 2012

Black Fuzz

Author's note: The point of view from some boots. The adventure it takes the boots to the place it wants to go, a home.

            Hi, right now I am just on my way of getting put together, at the sewing station of the factory.  Ouch watch your needles gosh I don’t get any respect around here, all I do is get put on a convert belt and just poked with needles and everyone touches me with their greasy old hands, Ooh that’s just gross, I’m delicate.  But if you think about it why do people need boots like me, I know that I’m all that and beautiful but I don’t want to be use once and a while. I want to be shown off to every other shoe that you can see.

            Everyday I’m just going to be looked at, but sometime people try me on. Wait what someone just put me on and they said something and I think she likes me. Ooh I might just be taking home. YES no more in that crammed box. I finally got put in the cart and checked out.  like I know that I said that I really didn't want someones feet all in my, but now after being in that box for like about a month. It just makes you sick.  But the car ride wasn’t too bad. When I got to my “home” I was just sitting in a bag for a little bit until that person that put there feet in me, its just odd because she is my owner. But then I  got all raped in snowflake raping paper. Then on Christmas night I was unwrapped and I am still being worn almost every day.

By: Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment