Friday, October 5, 2012

My Trip To Mexico



Author’s Note: A wonderful experience, just you and your family having the best of time in the sun.

The smell of fresh flowers and moist air, all sticky after five hours on plane a ride. Were here in Mexico! Mom, Dad, Maija and I, all hopped off of the plane looking straight at the airport. Every sign that we see is in Spanish. What was your favorite vacation spot that you have gone before, mine was Mexico.


“What would you guys like to do first?” my mom blurts out. Every one of us were thinking. “I would like to go straight to our resort.” I said. Already as she had taken 500 pictures on her camera, just a few more.  As we make our way to the resort.


Huge, very professional plus right when you walk in they give you a free drink. The taste of mango, peaches and cherries, it just blended in your mouth so evenly.  Finally all four of us find our room, which was way too far from  the pool! Finally at the second day of being in the Mexico, we moved our room right next to the pool, “YES!”


Every day we all went to a different restaurant. Different foods, shopping, also at night some exotic animals were there to feed, there was even bull riding one night. That is all around the center of the resort.


As we finished up our week, it was the best experience that I have been through. The best part was all the different flowers; many different animals around and the most amazing food ever made. Sadness in all of us never wanting to leave. I hope I could come back again as a girl and maybe someday bring my own family here too enjoy the fantastic life time experience like I did as a young girl. 

1 comment:

  1. Danielle, I really liked your intro! It really grabs the reader and makes them want to read. You did a nice job telling the story, try using bigger vocabulary words but overall it was really good! Good job!(:

    ReplyDelete