Monday, January 28, 2013

I Broken Off Thinking You'd Be Crying


Author’s Note: This Point of view essay / short story is the point of view of the guy from the song Want you back by Char Lloyd.

A energetic song named “Want you back is a song written by Char Lloyd,” It is about a young girl who had the best time ever with her boyfriend but she broke up with him because she wanted a break.  However, now she is seeing how much fun he is having with another girl and she is regretting breaking up with him. As she says this “I broken off thinking you’d be crying” thinking that he would be running back to her after he sees what he will be missing.

If you were in the guys point of view what would you say or do to Char Lloyd. This upbeat song must have a story behind it, and I will get to the bottom of this situation. Why would she be breaking up with him and then wanting him back? Sounds very suspicious, you are just giving mixed signals. I would know because I have been in the guys position before.

Guy talking :”Considering that you left me is not my fault! You let me go so now that just tells me that you are over and done with me, no reason for trying to come back to you.”

Char talking: “But I said I was sorry. Why can’t you just give me another chance? I will promise that I will change just for you and make you happy, I won’t hurt you.”

Guy talking: “Well I am sorry. Time to move on and not always do you have to give a second chance to the ones that hurt us. I am staying out of your drama hole. I don’t need you anymore, bossing me around and telling me who to hang out with. This is my turn to show myself that I am not going to be dragged back by you.”

Char talking: “Please. I made a big mistake, can’t you just take me back like this never happened. Like I never broke up with you?”

Guy talking: “No. We are done, just stop trying. I am not going to be guilty for something you did, I don’t feel bad for you. Just please stop. You can live without me, go talk to your “guy friends” you seem to spend a lot of time with them.”

Char talking: “Well all I’m saying is ha you’re going to miss all this! ughh! Time to write a song!”

No comments:

Post a Comment