Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Physical Activity


Author's Note: This essay is about my physical activity and how it keeps me healthy and fit.

In phy ed for me is the time to get out of the desk and laptop and start getting my energy out and keeping healthy. The value that physical activity provides me with is being healthy and not taking the wrong turn for my body. We keep on having fun games to challenge us to be competitive with our friends and have fun playing that game. The physical activity that we do in gym class keeps me collaborative with my friends and enjoy working out with my friends that are in my class. All the movement that have have helps me keep healthy.

I enjoy physical activity because it keeps me fit and interested in becoming a very athletic person and willing to try new sports that give me awesome experiences. Being physically active is important because it keeps you strong and healthy. How does it keep you healthy? Well being strong and active means your body and keep active to take care of itself. It keeps your bones strong so they don’t break as easily. 

When I have challenge I always try to conquer that challenge for whatever obstacle it is. That’s why physical activity helps me become a better athlete. The challenge, the burst of energy, the lift of your legs moving back and forth just keeps me active and healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment