Friday, May 18, 2012

Brown hair Witing Circles


Author's note: Every time you have a stupid moment people ask are you a blonde but then your a brown.

“Oh Mama, what color is the water?” I ask sweetly
“The water is blue” she said annoyingly were it made me just walk away. After that moment I went to my sister and asked her,
“Why can’t blind people see?” I asked very stupidly
“They can’t see because they are blind, now go away!” she said in a stern and angry face. Then I went up to my dad and asked him,
“Why is the earth round?” tilting my head and thinking
“God put it that way.” He just rolled his eyes and just walked away. I got to school the next day and when up to Tiffany, but she said to me,
“I lost my phone” with a panic,
“Were is it though” I asked with a blank face.
“O my gosh you are such a dumb blond,” and started to cracking up. So then I ran straight to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, but I am a brown?

No comments:

Post a Comment