Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Roller Coster Writing Circles

Author's note- Going to six flags is a blast, but if you are there for your first time everything is a heart pounding experience.

All your friends so happy that you have arrived to great America, and then there is you scared to death, thinking what will you do you aren't just going to sit there and do nothing and watch your friends have fun. An hour pasts and you haven’t been on any rides yet, but then it comes to your time to have fun. Your first roller coaster it's not time to back out. Going up and up, everything so small coming slower. I’m at the top yes, what is going to happen next I can’t see over anyone's shoulder, in the middle being short you can never see anything coming. and down we go herein the fear coming out of my mouth. I did it I made it through my first roller coaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment