Monday, May 7, 2012

Symbolism, The Secret Door



The Secret Door

"The feel of shadows just about to jump right on me"
 Some sort of spirit is just watching you.



"The taste of MUST in my mouth but with a scent of paint"
When you are in an old basement, you just get that metal or just old stuff taste.


 "The old wooden door"
When you are in an old church in 1940, then there has to be an old wooden door that makes it feel warmer.


"Seeing the relief on their faces"
Have you ever been so scared from something but then it turns in to be your best friend? That is what they feel. 


"At night it is a whole different place"
 When the day ends the whole place that you are at just get really creepy.


"My heart started to pound"
 When your heart is pounding what you are feeling, I feel fear. 


"He motioned me to a smaller chair next to him"
 Most of the time when someone motions you to somewhere it mean that they what to talk or to sit by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment