Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Childhood Memory Writing Circle

Author’s note- You can always make your childhood better because you still are young so make it happen.

Your childhood is an important part of your life, if you were one of those crazy kids who can’t just sit still or one of the quiet kids that just love sitting inside asking your parents questions. Well i was one of those kids that were very obnoxious and none stop running. My favorite childhood memory was just trying to sell anything that i could find just to earn money. One time my sister and my bestfriend pluse me, we did a dancing show in my garage. We got about five different shows that went on, but only seven new people showed up, they only had to pay 50 cents for each person. I had a blast that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment